Skip to content
- Existing Conditions Assessment examine historic properties detailing observations in a comprehensive report.
- Capital Needs Assessments direct efforts and funds in a methodical approach aimed at maximizing the properties integrity into the future.
- Preventative Maintenance Plans identify actions appropriate to preserving historic structures.
- National Register Nominations document significant historic properties for listing on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Historic Documentation of endangered properties to National Park Service standards.
- New Construction for commercial and institutional projects.